Lots else going on at Musoscribe World Headquarters today; this is (or would have been) my first business day without a new blog post in, well, years. So here’s just a quick rundown of what’s in the hopper:
- An interview with Gordon Anderson, head of reissue/archival label Real Gone Music
- An interview with Bill Spooner, founding guitarist with the legendary Tubes
- Archival/reissue releases from Pink Floyd, Bill Evans, Little Willie John, and Merrell Fankhauser
- New music from The dB’s, Branden Daniel and the Chics, OFF!, Penelope Houston and many more.
- And other stuff I’m working on but can’t announce just yet…oh, okay, if you insist: interviews with Jorma Kaukonen, Ian Anderson (my second with him), Don Preston and Napoleon Murphy Brock of the Grandmothers of Invention, and Van Dyke Parks (my second with him as well).
- And so, so, so much more.
Stay tuned. And thanks – as always – for reading. To paraphrase The Tubes, “I’m here because you’re there.”
Follow “the_musoscribe” on Twitter and get notified
when new features, reviews and essays are published.